We invite you to join us for the 80th Annual Columbus, Mississippi Spring Pilgrimage!
Take a trip back in time and enjoy unparalleled hospitality and rich heritage at this award-winning event that offers an experience like no other.
In addition to the more than 650 National Register properties and three National Register Historic Districts, the 2020 Pilgrimage embraces and celebrates all of Columbus’ history as it serves up a feast of irresistible cultural flavors. Come join us!
Spring Pilgrimage Highlights
- Home and Garden Tours | Featuring 9 antebellum homes and 3 historic churches along with carriage and double decker bus rides
- Tennessee Williams Birthday Celebration | March 26 | Enjoy festivities in the childhood home of America’s Leading Playwright
- Kickoff Party | March 26 | Catfish plates with live music by Just a Few Cats
- Catfish in the Alley® | March 28 |Featuring live music by Big Joe Shelton & the Black Prairie Band, Terry “Harmonica” Bean, Keith Johnson & Muddy Waters Band, and Grady Champion
- Artisans Alley | March 28 | Handcrafted period articles and food items
- Tales from the Crypt | March 27 and 30; April 1 and 3 | Graveyard tour that re-creates the lives of noted personalities interred in Historic Friendship Cemetery
- Buttahatchie Barn Quilt Trail Tea & Tea Cakes | March 31 Hosted in historic Mt. Pleasant Methodist Church
- Pilgrimage 5K Run | April 4 | Finish up the fantastic 80th Pilgrimage with the Pilgrimage 5K winding through downtown Columbus beginning at 7 A.M.
- Garden Party | April 4 | Enjoy mint juleps and cheese straws on a beautiful afternoon