We welcome you to join us in Columbus for the 79th Annual Spring Pilgrimage March 28-April 6, 2019 – an award-winning event that has been widely recognized as one of the best and most authentic home tours in the South. But there’s much, much more!
In addition to the more than 650 National Register properties and three National Register Historic Districts, the 2019 Pilgrimage embraces and celebrates all of Columbus’ history as it serves up a feast of irresistible cultural flavors. Come join us!
View the Spring Pilgrimage Brochure
Spring Pilgrimage Highlights
- Home and Garden Tours | Historic homes and gardens on 10-day tour along with carriage and double decker bus rides
- Kickoff Party | Crawfish and shrimp boil with live music
Thursday, March 28 | 5PM-8PM
- Pilgrimage 5k Run | 6th annual Pilgrimage Run
Saturday, March 30 | 7:15AM Start
- Catfish in the Alley® | Enjoy fresh catfish and live blues in Columbus’ historic Catfish Alley
Saturday, March 30 | 10AM-3PM
- Tales from the Crypt | Graveyard tour that re-creates the lives of noted personalities interred in the historic cemetery
Friday, March 29; Monday, April 1; Wednesday, April 3; Friday, April 5 | 7PM-10PM
- Garden Party | Stroll through historic gardens with mint juleps and cheese straws
Saturday, April 6 | 3PM-6PM