We welcome you to Columbus and the 78th Annual Spring Pilgrimage April 5-14, 2018 – an award-winning event that has been widely recognized as one of the best and most authentic home tours in the South. But there’s much, much more! We host special events throughout Pilgrimage for everyone to enjoy.
Spring Pilgrimage Highlights
- Kickoff Party, Thursday, April 5, 5-8 p.m.
- Pilgrimage Home Tours – Daily throughout Pilgrimage
- Carriage Rides – April 5, 6, 7, 8, 12, 13 & 14, 9 a.m.-until, Sunday, 12 p.m.-until
- Tales from the Crypt – April 6, 9, 11 & 13, 7-10 p.m.
- Catfish in the Alley® – Saturday, April 7, 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Artisans Alley– Saturday, April 7, 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Pilgrimage Half Marathon and 5K Run – Saturday, April 7, 7 a.m. Half Marathon Start, 7:15 a.m. 5K Start
- Buttahatchee Barn Quilt Trail Tea Cakes and Tea – Tuesday, April 10, 4-6 p.m.
- Arts N’ Antiques Show and Sale –
Opening Reception, Thursday, April 12, 7-9 p.m.;
Show and Sale, Friday, April 13, 9 a.m.-5 p.m., and Saturday, April 14, 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Garden Party – Saturday, April 14, 3-6 p.m.
Pilgrimage Home Tours
This Spring Pilgrimage is widely recognized as one of the best and most authentic home tours in the South. The antebellum mansions of Columbus are impeccably maintained and as resplendent as ever. Many home tours feature recreated activities of the 1800s, complete with period costumes, which add excitement and even more authenticity to this historic event. It’s an experience visitors will long remember!
There are 5 tours running during Spring Pilgrimage: